Planning for Mayplanning
This is a focused month, so I've left off "new" endeavours and want to try and continue on with what I've started in April.
Laundry List #
- Create one post a week for sequential.dev (~4 by the end of May).
- This month will likely be more market analysis focused.
- Continue writing for Ritza (but the quantity of articles for this month might be volatile).
- Write smaller (i.e. shorter posts) but useful.
Code / Product #
- Continue on the MVP build for a new product, and launch it. (More information hopefully coming soon). This includes writing code for the MVP and developing a deep product understanding.
- Continue extending markdown-to-json so that it becomes "pluggable" for Notion imports.
- I have an extra 8 hours of freelance availability a week for either code or writing. If I can't fill this then I might want to dedicate that additional time to Code / Product.
- Make $1 from either writing or code that isn't my day job or freelance.