Planning for Aprilplanning
This week marks the end of the first week of Q2.
We've launched (internally and in beta) a big new feature at Kandua, and I am going to spend the rest of the month in sunny KZN.
The plan is to eventually build in public, but for the moment, lets "plan in public".
A list of things I want to achieve this month.
- Set up a "box" on Digital Ocean (or Linode) to serve
shivan.dev+ host small projects.
- Integrate plausible analytics into sequential.dev (Self hosted).
- Work on the 'mention in code' plugin using https://github.com/znck/grammarly as a baseline. (I want to see this working, even as a personal note-taking tool).
- PoC for MedBox using google Appsheets. (It may be a good idea to decide on the scope here).
- Write at least 4 blog posts.
- Finish reading A brief history of time.
- Spend quality time with the family :)
- Explore Notion as a CMS for 11ty.
Day Job #
**(high level & semi-redacted)
- Continue running my mini 1 on 1s with the team and looking for opportunities to create growth.
- Be a "Force multiplier" for technical work. Do things that impact multiple engineers and make their lives easier.
- Keep the velocity high for Q2 goals.
- Continue being a strong IC and stay delivery focused.
- Hopefully, write 3 more articles for Ritza
This list seems ambitious (especially the personal one). Perhaps I need to pick my battles.